Because sometimes you just need carbs coated in a delicious white cream sauce..
Creamy Seafood Pasta w/ Only 7 Ingredients
Creamy white sauce pasta with lobster tail. Only 7 ingredients needed!
- 2 tails lobster
- 6 oz sphaghetti
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup dry white wine or champagne
- 1 cup spinach chopped
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated or shaved
- Split lobster tails lengthwise. Season with salt and pepper.
- Boil spaghetti in salted water. When cooked, drain and set aside.
- In a skillet heat olive oil over medium-high heat and add minced garlic.
- Place lobster tails meat side down. Cook each side for about 3 minutes or until shell is bright red and meat is tender. Remove the lobster tails and set aside.
- In the same skillet, bring champagne and heavy cream to a simmer for about 10 minutes. During this time you can add whatever extra seasonings you would like.
- Add chopped spinach and pasta into the sauce and stir.
- Top pasta with lobster tails and grated parmesan cheese.