We all need a go-to side dish recipe that easily transitions through all the seasons.
Carrots truthfully aren’t my favorite vegetable but this recipe makes me enjoy them. If I’m serving them with a hefty side of protein such as a steak then I choose full-grown carrots. You only need 3 ingredients and 30 minutes of time. The color contrast of the bright orange and fresh herbs can brighten up any meal.
Roasted Baby Carrots with Thyme and Parsley
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 3 tbsp parsley fresh
- 4 tbsp thyme fresh
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Wash baby carrots and pat dry.
- Place carrots in a baking dish.
- Mix together olive oil, parsley, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Bake carrots at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.