By popular demand, here’s the smoothie featured in my instagram story and a link to the gold straws featured in the photo.
- Chocolate protein powder – I used a product by Perfect Keto. The brand is on the pricier side, but you do get your money’s worth. The chocolate collagen powder is more than just good, it satisfies sugar cravings, and has MCT oil for brain health.
- Avocado – The mild flavor is the perfect complement to the chocolate collagen supplement while also acting as a thickener.
- Strawberries – Keto or any low carb diet places fruits are in a gray area. They’re fine in moderation but it’s best to choose those lower in carbs such as blueberries or strawberries.
- Almond milk – I opted for the unsweetened to take out any unnecessary carbs. Best to go with almond milk because too much dairy on a keto is a no-no.
Strawberry Chocolate Keto Smoothie
Filling and tasty strawberry smoothie that won’t trash your macros for the day. Get an extra dose of protein from chocolate collagen supplement.
- 1 Cup Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 Small Avocado
- 1/4 Cup Strawberries Roughly chopped
- 5 Cubes Ice
- 1 Scoop Chocolate Perfect Keto Protein Powder
Place all ingredients into the blender and process until smooth.